Saturday, July 17, 2004

Here we are again, back home, safe and sound, discovering the little
questions that I am renowned for contemplating. On the block
today is the topic of the 'home page'.



What does everyone use for their 'home page'?



I have different ones on different computers. Mostly a hold-back
from previous setups of the various computers. My old, still
functioning system, has www.mysask.com as the home page. This is
a hold over from the days of SaskTel's Sympatico affiliation.
Most of the rest have the default www.msn.com selection, that you get
when you install Windows. www.msn.com is a servicable choice for
a home page. It has a nice snapshot of interesting articles to
fill a 30 second period when you start up a browser.



I go to Yahoo a lot. I don't search with it. I use Google,
like 99.98% of internet users worldwide. But Yahoo has Groups,
which provide me considerable amusement, the email system is better
than Hotmail because they give more storage. The Maps are
handy. All in all, Yahoo provides me more utility than MSN.
Does anyone else use Yahoo as their 'home page'? Should I switch?



Please, discuss.



Toodles!!!

No comments: