Thursday, March 10, 2005

What follows is a story that needs to be said.

My father is having a birthday soon. Two and a half weeks from now is the hallowed occasion. As a point of interest, my father and I are separated by exactly two weeks, on our date of birth. (just a little factoid)

As his birthday is coming up, I asked him what he wanted. First on the list was a weed whacker that had a clip to guarantee it doesn't come unplugged. But after listing to his precise requirements for this device, I decided it wasn't the right gift to give.

So I asked him for suggestion number 2.

After some prodding he responded with, a Swiffer WetJet.

A Swiffer WetJet!?! A SWIFFER WETJET!?!?!

After that, I had no words. I still don't. If this thing showed emoticons, you'd be looking at the shocked one.

8-|

No comments: