Friday, June 03, 2005

Could someone please explain to me, what set of thought processes could lead an otherwise normal looking person to choose to put a ring through their lip? Is there any set of circumstances that would make this a good idea?

I was looking at it today, at the Esso station in Moosomin and for the life of me I couldn't figure it out. Okay, if you've chosen to adorn your face with 17 other piercings, including eyebrow(s), nose, six dozen ear piercing and only god knows what else you wanna stick metal through, then maybe a ring through the lip with fit the general motif. But if that's the ONLY abnormal piercing visible, what in the hell says to you in the morning, today's the day I insert a large, gaudy hoop through my lip, such that I can't speak, eat or use my mouth in its current capacity.

I swear some people are functionally retarded.

No comments: