Monday, August 15, 2005

It's time.

I'm now in a bad mood. Its a slow, boring Monday out here in the middle of nowhere. We're just this side of bored out of our minds. There's an old classic on the TV tonight, Pump Up The Volume. A classic tale of teen angst from the classic period of my life. No one is chatting on the old chat box tonight, so I thought I'd log into my favorite game, World of Warcraft, for a couple hours of activity that ultimately leads nowhere.

And what am I repaid with, as I attempt to redeem the site access that I pay a pretty penny for? The god damn game will not allow me to log into the server that houses my characters. Oh, I can log into the game. But the server I need to connect to, where my characters are, and where all my friend play, that damn realm isn't even in the bloody list!!

What the hell is this crap!?! I give these people $15 a month for the privilege of letting me play a stupid game that does little more than steal from my bank account. And all I ask is that when I want to play, whenever that is, that the damn server is up and available for my use. But instead I get . . . this.

We end with a Blog Question Of The Day . . .

Should I cancel my World of Warcraft subscription?

No comments: