Sunday, December 18, 2005

I've spent a lot of time thinking about things lately. I've had occasion to consider the circumstances of my life and I am forced to admit that after a year of attempts, I have not accomplished any of the things that I wanted for this year. This has caused me to reach a conclusion.

I need an adventure.

I listen to the conversation among people and they always have exploits to share. Wild times that they've gone though and how its shaped their life. I don't have any stories. I play it safe, cut my risks, and end up boring. I don't want to be boring.

But because I'm the Ned Flanders of adventure, I don't know where to start. Please forward to me any suggestions you might have for an adventure I should undertake. I think I've had my fill of childish fun, since I've spent nearly the entirety of my existence fostering my inner child. I've missed out on the formative hijinks. What stupid fun should I be having to fulfill my sense of inadequacy.

No comments: