Thursday, February 02, 2006

Things That Piss Me Off:

I was riding along to Winnipeg on Monday night. It was late when we were approaching the city and the night was pitch black. The radio was our only entertainment and we were noting good songs so I could make a compilation CD for the guy that was doing the driving.

For the most part I knew the singer/band and the title of the songs that were coming up. However they played a new one that I'd never heard before. But do you think that they'd pause between songs to name the artist and song title, so I could put it on the list?

NO!!!

I hate that. The one time you need them to tell you the song title and they skip it. I wish there could be a rule that they couldn't play a song without telling you the artist and title, either before or after the song played.

No comments: