Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I've had this movie quote in my head all day. Its not really applicable to my situation as the actual quote is about love, relationships and sexual orientation and the ambiguity that goes along with it. If you've seen the movie, you'll recognize the emotion that was portrayed in the moment it was said. And the last half of the last sentence really sums up, for me, how my life has changed in the last day.

So if Kevin Smith will forgive me, I'd like to quote 'Chasing Amy' for you now:

Oh, it's that simple? You fall in
love with me and want a romantic
relationship, nothing changes for you
with the exception of feeling hunky-
dorey all the time. But what about-
me? It's not that simple, is it? I
can't just get into a relationship
with you without throwing my whole
fucking world into upheaval!

No comments: