Monday, December 18, 2006

I just don't understand people. They make no sense. I'm back to the grocery store thing. I know, you're probably tired of my grocery store observations but I have another one.

I pull into the lot, drive past the front doors and turn down one of the aisles. I see a spot and I grab it, although there was another one that could be argued was better. I walk towards the door and I notice this white car that I'd passed on the way past the front doors.

This idiot was cruising exactly two of the multiple aisles in front of the grocery store. They just HAD to park in the aisles directly in front of the door.

What is this madness? I drove a couple of aisles passed the front door, and found a spot three stalls from the fire lane. This moron was obviously surfing the major two aisles for open stalls and finding none.

Here's a tip. Drive to the store. Pick ANY aisle. Find a spot. Park and walk to the grocery store. Its really not that far.

No comments: