Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Things That Piss Me Off:

What's the deal with these cell phone text message plans? I'm watching videos and they are just raining down the commercials like hellfire and damnation. Its annoying.

"Get the best Yo Mama jokes"

Who falls for this? I mean, come on! You can't honestly think they'll send this to you for free. Especially with that disclaimer at the bottom of the commerical, that is supposed to be unreadable. But I can read it and I was appalled at what it said.

$2.00 per message and a message a day. Do the math on that. Its gonna add up in a huge way. And I suppose someone is stupid enough to sign up for it, otherwise they wouldn't advertise.

Do yourself a favor, if you've been duped by this scheme. Cancel your account and get a new one with a different carrier. I suspect that's the only way to stop the string of 'You Mama' jokes that seemed like a good idea at the time.

No comments: