Friday, August 03, 2007

Things That Piss Me Off:

What's the deal with idiots that can't pick a speed on the highway? That just pisses me off.

I'm driving to Regina this afternoon and I come up on this white sedan. This is important to remember. I came UP on it. Which clearly indicates that they were going slower than me. I say this because I set the cruise control at Grasswoods Esso and didn't deviate from that until I reached Chamberlain.

I come up on this white sedan. I don't alter my cruise for even a second and just move out and pass them. There is also a large 18-wheel truck that I pass at the same time, never breaking my cruise.

A few minutes later this same, stupid white sedan passes me. This I could really care less about because, I'm just cruising. I'm barely awake I'm so mesmerized by the monotony of my travel. Whatever. They pull in ahead of me and life goes on.

Then 10 minutes later, I've caught up to this retard again. So I pull out and pass. I no sooner get past them and here they go passing me again!

Make up your mind. Go fast or go slow. Stop screwing around with passing and falling behind someone. Its a long drive. Set your cruise, sit back and just drive. Stop pissing around!!

No comments: