Saturday, November 24, 2007

Okay, now I hurt.

In the span of 26 hours between Friday and Saturday I have completed the following:

Played hockey with my co-workers from Delco. We played full ice but we did have two spares per team so it wasn't as bad as it could be. However, I must have tied my skates wrong because my calves locked up and I had shooting pains from my feet to my back.

I went to CUC and worked a Blades game. That was fairly uneventful but my legs didn't stretch out much while working at the bar.

Played a very heated soccer game on Friday night. Half our team was drunk and both teams were pushy so it got a little rough. We managed a tie, which felt like a victory but it was tough going with bad legs.

Played the second soccer game of the tournament on Saturday at noon. Physically I felt like I was in better shape. I ran my ASS off which was doubly frustrating because it was completely in vain. Everyone that was drunk on Friday night was hung-over today and we didn't fair well. The game was disappointing with a 0-4 loss.

Our second of our soccer games today was at 5:30. The body started out alright but at the end I had had enough. To our credit we won the game 3-2 but I'm done. I was mentally disappointed to not make the playoffs but my body will be glad to not play soccer tomorrow.

Oh yeah, don't forget,

GO RIDERS!!!

No comments: