Friday, November 30, 2007

Things That Piss Me Off:

It just drives me to distraction the way some people operate a motor vehicle. You get behind them on the freeway and you'd swear they'd never drove a car before that. Then you scream and vibrate in your chair at their extreme stupidity.

I get into a pile of cars at a stop light tonight. The light goes green and we take off. This idiot ahead of me pulls up at 60 km/h on the damn freeway, slowing down all traffic behind them. And no one will pass this idiot! They all pace with him, like this moron is aware of something they don't know. This whole caravan of cars creeps down the freeway at 60 km/h become one idiot doesn't know how to drive.

Finally someone gets brave and passes the asshat. Then another passes, and another. Finally I get a chance to drive past this idiot and I take the accelerator to the floor and pass the jack-ass.

Just one more reason to throw a little chlorine in the gene pool. Geesh.

No comments: