Thursday, March 06, 2008

I am now going to suspend my usual attempt at expletive prohibition on my blog. I know a few slip out here and there, but I'm usually editting myself for content a bit.

What in the Fuck were the Riders thinking?

This has to be the worst trade I've ever seen. In my life! We traded the league MVP for last year, and the Grey Cup leader, for two lineman and a draft pick. I'll let that sink in for a minute so you can really digest it.

Two linemen. And a draft pick.

What the Fuck is up with that?

They say we couldn't fit it in under the salary cap. If that's true, and I have GRAVE misgivings about believing that, then what kind of stupid priorities do you have that you don't want to sign the all-start quarterback first!?!

I've heard some people suggest that Kerry Joseph is not that good. That he had failings and was not in keeping with what a superstar in the CFL usually is. Well, let me point out that he's the only guy to win us the Grey Cup in the last 20 years, since the last guy who did it, quit as our coach. I'm starting to see a pattern with this general manager and it seems to be a mass exodus out the door.

I'm a bit too apoplectic with rage to remember the name's of the other stars that our general manager either didn't or couldn't sign, for this supposed salary cap reason. Which brings me to another question. If we can't sign all of these all-stars to contracts, who the hell are we giving our money to? We're bringing in a couple more linemen when no one ever expressed any displeasure with the current state of our line. How do we plan to pay them? I suppose we could use that money we now have since we've got NO marquee player anymore!!!

Christ, why does this keep happening? I'm pretty much convinced this is not Eric Tillman's doing. Its gotta be coming from higher up. So let's find this fucking asshole who won't pay an MVP quarterback an MVP salary. I'd like to find that dirtbag asshole and string him up by his ball sack. Because I can pretty much guarantee we'll save Danny Potato-Head's coaching job in Edmonton. With Marcus Crandell at the helm its pretty obvious we're going to be in last place in the league for some time to come.

Assholes!!

No comments: