Saturday, August 09, 2008

I need the answer to a question. I need the answer because I studied this all night and I couldn't figure it out.

What the hell is wrong with some people that they think its perfectly okay to come up to the side of the bar, and demand that they get service? When did that turn into a good idea?

We had a more 'temporary' bar location tonight. As such, it wasn't as well delineated and barricaded like our normal station is. Hence, people seemed to think this gave them free reign to just wander up and order from wherever they pleased. I looked up at one point and this stupid bitch was basically behind the bar, standing right beside the girl she was demanding a drink from. If I wasn't so far behind on pouring Kokanee, I might have gone over and taken a swipe at this witless cow.

No comments: