Monday, December 15, 2008

Random acts of stupidity that I witnessed tonight:

London Drugs has a product in their flyer, and a display model on the shelf, but no versions of it in their inventory. WTF!?!

Some jackass at Canadian Tire is so arrogant that he parks in front of the damn shopping carts, with the vehicle idling, while he shops. I went in, bought my stuff, gawked around at other stuff, came out and the moron was will running in the parking lot. Good for him that gas is half the price it was this summer.

I go to Extra Food for groceries and the cashier girl has adopted the style of urban males and her pants are down around her mid thighs. Which might be okay, in some instances, but this girl wasn't pulling it off. If her shirt hadn't been 26 miles long, I would have no only seen her ass /crack/ but the whole ass, and probably her va-ja-ja. It wasn't something I wanted to see.

No comments: