Thursday, July 30, 2009

STRIKE TWO AND A HALF!!!

I am currently very pissed off at Extra Foods.

If you don't have something then just say, you don't have something. Please don't lie to me like I'm an idiot. I just wasted half an hour wandering around Extra Foods looking Shake'n'Bake. I figured, they've got to have this. Right? Right!?!

They don't.

Of course I had to go throug the painful ordeal to discover this truth. Finally I give up and ask someone who works there. Aisle 4 he tells me. Well, I spent 10 solid minutes scouring ever square inch of Aisle 4 and there ain't no god damn Shake'n'Bake in Aisle 4. I can guarantee you of that.

Finally it abject depression and defeat I just left Extra Foods in complete disgust. I couldn't take it anymore. I drove to Safeway. Inside of 15 seconds of entering the door I'd found the bloody Shake'n'Bake. It was RIGHT where it should have been. Right where I'd spent 20 minutes looks in Extra Foods. Where it hadn't been there.

Piss on you Extra Foods. May you rot in hell.

No comments: