Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I have come up with a sure fire idea for a reality show. Its so brilliant I know why someone hasn't thought of it already.

Every D list celebrity on the planet seems to think they should have a reality TV show. Okay, let's give them one, but on my show. D list celebrities are desperate to be on camera. Not every one can convince a stupid network executive to give them a show. But when I come calling, with a promise of an episode dedicated to them, a lot will jump at the chance.

The concept? I want to punch a celebrity in the face. Not just one celebrity, but a new one every week!

The basic premise will be, each week we meet a new celebrity. Let's say it one of the idiots from Jersey Shore, just because I hear about them on popular radio, but have never seen the stupid show. We'll get to know them, then see them training, and the half hour show will wrap up with me and them going at it in the boxing ring. The last shot of the week will be when I absolutely CLOCK this week's D list celebrity, full in the face!

I personally love it. Anyone else?

No comments: