Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What the hell is wrong with the Canadian Tire web-site? I have this idea to mount my USB hub out in front of the computer. Right now I'm thinking of sticking it to the side of a VCR. However to do this, I would need to find some good quality two-sided tape.

Where's the first place you think of, when you need something of a handy nature? Well Canadian Tire of course. They've got just about anything you could possibly think of, and a very, very in-depth web-site. I'll just fire up the old beast and do a quick search to find out how much two-sided tape is.

So I bring up the page and type 'tape' into the search box. I hit Search and wait for my answer.

What does my search return? An inflatable boat. How the HELL do you get a top result of 'boat' in return for a search for 'tape'???

No comments: