Monday, June 03, 2013

The Daily Affirmation (2013-06-03)

The Daily Affirmation

We didn't win the ball hockey game but I felt like I gave a really great effort on forward tonight.

I gotta get my head on straight.  Its important that I find a way to make things be in their proper perspective.  My "flawed" perception was that I had a really awful day today.  Nothing seemed to go right, everyone was lunging for my wallet and I couldn't get a break.  But that's not the truth.  The truth is, I had a few things not go my way.  You spin the wheel and sometimes it comes up red when you bet on black.  Life happens.  Anything that happened to me today, that wasn't to my liking, definitely falls in the category of a "2% problem".  This too will pass.  I'll get up tomorrow, no worse for anything I experienced today.  In fact, with the benefit of a night's rest, I'll probably fix all the things I thought were calamities today.  Tomorrow will be a new day.

No comments: