Saturday, October 29, 2016

The Daily Affirmation (2016-10-29)

The Daily Affirmation 

I got my new fitness tracking smart phone device up and running, finding it neat again, to get my hands on a new piece of "tech".  (NOTE: I can't believe I had a phone that small once and was dazzled by what little it was, knowing what more it could become)

There can be zero confusion regarding this.  Tonight's win in, indoor, golf dome, slo-pitch redeemed my entire day, and may have righted a listing ship, bent strongly the wrong way in a swirling emotional hurricane.

I would further like to suggest that I hit a rather triumphant home run tonight that was ruled only a double, after flying majestically just under the curvature of the dome as a whole.  Where it finally struck the back wall being the only point of contention, as I suggest it struck above the line, about five feet out from the 90 degree angle that makes up the back wall.  The umpire took an interpretation that the ball never touched the wall and instead came to a natural conclusion of its arch the 5-or-so feet short or drilling straight into the fabric, at the very end wall.

I Will Be Interpreting It As a Home Run for the purposes of establishing my ball playing skill.

No comments: