Monday, November 29, 2004

Good Ideas from Bad Technicians

If you are given the chance, here are my suggestions for software to select, for your new DVD burner.

DO get ICopyDVDs2.

do NOT get DVDXCopy Express

DO get Sonic MyDVD

do NOT get B.H.A. including B's Clips.

I hate that stupid B.H.A. crap. I'm trying to do something really basic. All I wanna do is write to my newly purchased DVD+RW discs. I install the packet writing software that came with the drive awhile ago, but never tried the facility. I had the Sonic software at work, and I use the packet writing daily, for my engineering files. Its awesome. No muss, no fuss, its just works. Now I screw around with this B.H.A. software and it wants to give me a rash. SCREW THAT!!! I've bought 3 DVD burners, at least one of them must have the Sonic software. Found one, installed, rebooting and Voila! Its works like a charm.

So, to recap:

DO get ICopyDVDs2.

do NOT get DVDXCopy Express

DO get Sonic MyDVD

do NOT get B.H.A. including B's Clips.

No comments: