Thursday, November 25, 2004

What the hell is wrong with Hotmail!?!

I have my main, MSN - Hotmail, account that I use consistently. I'm on the road a lot, and logging in from different places, so its the account I use, to keep current, on all the issues that are going on in my world. If I'm away, all my friends and family now to copy that account, so I will get their message.

I use that Hotmail account a lot. There's usually at least a couple important emails in there, everyday. On that account I am still at the measly 2 MB of storage.

I have a second Hotmail account that I created. My main one 'disappeared' one day, and I was in a panic about having lost my significant 'online' presence. I log into the account daily, just to keep it current. They bumped up my limit on that account to 250 MB.

I can't switch, because my Hotmail address is now a significant identity representation of me. But they didn't give me the free, storage upgrade. Can I chalk this up to more Microsoft idiocy, and call them butt-munches again!?!

No comments: