Monday, April 18, 2005

One of my friends is having a bad day. She's finding the weather in her office to be counter to that which provides comfort. I think we can all relate to that feeling about this time of year. Its just on the borderline between, do we turn off the boilers, and go to the A/C system, or is there another blast of winter, just around the corner?

I bring this up because it reminds me of something I was thinking about as I drove home from Regina last night. When its dark, and there's nothing else to do, I tend to have deep, introspective conversations with myself. One of last night's was about air conditioners.

Blog Question Of The Day:

Do I buy a $600, portable air conditioner for my bedroom so I don't have to remove the glass and frame structure from the downstairs window? Or do I remove the window, put in my existing small A/C unit and build in a replacement wood structure, to make it more 'break-in' proof?

No comments: