Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I had a strange dream last night.

I was driving ATV's around Warman. I met my cousin Bruce for lunch at a Subway. Then afterwards I was just driving around Warman looking for the computer store he was supposed to be working in. But he took the afternoon to go golfing, so he wasn't there. The computer store turned out to be in the back of a drug store on a side street.

After that I ended up chasing these people on other ATV's that were devil worshippers. I was something like a police officer, but only for capturing satanists. I partied up with some other people and eventually we caught enough of them that we could have a softball game.

I'm not sure why we wanted to have a softball game but we did. We played on a field that was too small so everyone was hitting towering shots deep into the outfield. The 'home run' line was putting it over the railway track that was in the outfield.

The team I was on should have been the winner but we ended up way behind and needed 18 runs in the last two innings to force a tie. There were several people from my childhood on the team I was playing on. We were just coming up to bat in the second to last inning when I woke up.

No comments: