Friday, April 07, 2006

I want to alert all of my blog readers to a culinary classic that for the most part remains hidden in obscurity, long from the lights of celebrity. And this which I speak of is the Quiznos beef deep sandwich. While an unassuming name, trust me friends when I tell you that the delight to the pallete is not to be overlooked. It is sheer delight to the senses. Quiznos has been strong on chicken sandwiches, and I've taken to their savory delights on many an occasion. Now the masters at Quiznos have trained their skills on the beef line of sandwiches. And their attempts have been an unqualified home run. I look forward to my next meal and the chance to sample another beef sandwich sure to thrill the senses, a prime rib sandwich.

That's all from me. Now its back to the kitchen for more scrumptiousness.

No comments: