Thursday, July 19, 2007

I want to make a Rogers wireless commercial. I see the stupid ads whenever I watch sports. Its aggravating the hell out of me.

A beautiful woman is sitting on a bench, waiting for her ride. Offscreen on the right a dorky looking guy in glasses, an untucked shirt with a ruppled sweater over it, and a ratty backpack on his back sits down. The Dork looks left at the woman. She acknowledges his gaze but goes back to her Blackberry. He keeps sneaking glances at her. She ignores them.

After several seconds, and several furtive glances, the Dork speaks. He says 'I was thinking about getting one of those."

The Hot Woman looks up from her Blackberry, sizes the guy up for half a second and says "I wouldn't. You're too much of a loser."

Immediate cut to the Rogers wireless logo screen.

No comments: