Monday, July 16, 2007

Who is listening to this crap!?!

I'm watching Punch Much again. (Okay, I know. I'm the cause of my own misery by doing this. But I checked every other channel and there was nothing worth watching anywhere. This was the least of evils.) I just suffered through one of the most excruciating 3.5 minutes of my life. It was called Young Folks by Bjorn and his Bum Buddies, or something equally vapid and puerile. Who voted for this dreck? I mean, gawd! It was awful. Claws on a chalkboard couldn't be more excruciating than this pathetic excuse for music. And PunchMuch is the channel where you have to vote a song into getting played. Someone voted for this? More than one person voted for this? Granted, I have documented proof that they manipulate the rankings to play certain songs. Still, I can't for the life of me understand why they'd go out of their way to get this turd into rotation.

Young Folks: Peter Bjorn & John - avoid it at all costs

No comments: