Friday, August 17, 2007

Okay, I know what I want.

They played 'Can't Hardly Wait' on MuchMusic. I had to watch it because frankly, its one of the best movies ever. But I digress.

At the end of the movie, Amanda rushes to the train station to see Preston before he gets on the train to go to a workshop with Kurt Vonnegut. (Kurt Vonnegut!?!) But I digress.

They say their thing. Amanda has read the letter and Preston has finally gotten to speak his mind about the girl he wants. But he's leaving, and its awkward. She walks away and he steps to leave. Then he stops, thinks about it and runs for her.

Preston jumps in front of her, and tells Amanda he can catch a later train.

That's it, right there! The smile on Jennifer Love Hewitt's face when he says that. That, right there, is the moment I want. When someone smiles brightly enough to light up a room, just because I'll stay. That's the moment I want.

No comments: