Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I have a question.

Why is it that no one has invented an actual cure for headaches? I mean, come on! These things have plagued man for as long as we've been able to express that we're in pain. I think even the monkeys were getting headaches. I mean, have you ever watched them? They jump around and scream a lot. That seems like a headache sufferer to me.

This is why we hate the medical profession so much. (Or maybe its why I hate them so much) I have a problem and they do nothing for me. I get a headache and they sell me some pills. I take the pills and my headache doesn't go away. Why kind of a rip-off is this!?!

Probably the worst part about it is, we actually put up with this. Medicine fails us and we just go, oh well, and put up with it. It seems amazing that we've had 'modern' medicine for a hundred years or more, and they can't invent a way to eliminate a headache.

It just goes to show where the priorities are. They can invent a pill that'll give you a boner, but no one can cure my damn headache!

No comments: