Thursday, February 28, 2008

Calling all readers of my blog!

I came to a conclusion tonight. I came to this conclusion because I have, again, been subject to an almost exclusive restaurant diet. This has had an adverse affect on my general sense of well-being.

Something I've noticed is that, regular exercise has the exact opposite affect on my general sense of well-being. Even if I eat/drink like a pig, and do nothing but sleep and watch TV. If I can find a regular game to be a part of, my body responds favorably.

Delco hockey on Friday's is coming to a close for another season. Soccer is also winding to its seasonal conclusion. Do to the reason's above, I am uncomfortable about the prospect of no weekly game to provide that sense of refreshment. Thus I reach out to you my readers.

Does anyone out there have a softball team I can play on for the summer?

No comments: