Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Once again I feel like I need something explained to me. Because I spent a bunch of time thinking about it, and it doesn't make any sense.

Why in the hell do radios come with only 6 buttons for pre-sets? I suppose, sometime in the arcane past, there was a reason for only 6 pre-set positions. And frankly, when you only have regular radio, what are the odds that you would need more than 6 saved spots.

But I have a satellite radio, and it makes no god damn sense whatsoever to have this same, stupid, idiotic 6 pre-set positions. Oh, they give you more by choosing another button, and thus enabling a second (and on and on) set of pre-sets. But how freakin' annoying is that? I get six saved spots, and if the channel I want isn't in that list, I have to click a button to get to a second set. And let's say I can't find anything there either. Now, if I want to get back to the first six, I have to click the stupid button 4 more god damn damns to scroll back to the original six!

Can't we please think with our brains already! Let's dump the stupid, six pre-set selection idea and just have ten digit buttons, like a cable box. Then I just type in the digits of the channel I want, and bingo, I'm at my station. This six pre-set business is for the 1900's.

No comments: