Monday, November 01, 2010

Okay, new rule!

Extra Foods and once again earned my enmity. Now as it turns out it didn't matter. My salad turned out awesome regardless of the fiasco with Extra Foods. So I don't feel cheated. But its the same story as before.

I go to Extra Food tonight. I'm coming back from my dry needling appointment. I'm behind, because the doctor was behind, but that's not the story. I dash into Extra Food just before 9:00. I want to do a quick in-out and go home to eat. I'm hungry like balls.

I pick up this bag salad and it occurs to me, "I was going to have something with mushrooms in it". Mushrooms can go with salad so I start looking around the store for the canned mushrooms.

Do you think I could find the bloody things in Extra Foods? No!!! They were nowhere to be seen. I checked the obvious places. I checked the un-obvious places. I checked any row that had cans in it. I could not find the mushrooms.

So I gave up.

New Rule! All canned goods, regardless of what they are, will all be in ONE aisle. No exceptions. The caviar can be next to the kidney beans. That way, at least if I know its in a CAN, I'll know what aisle to be in.

No comments: