Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Daily Affirmation (2013-01-29)

The Daily Affirmation

I lost my heater in my truck when I went to meet my sister at lunch.  The weather had dipped to a frosty -25 C according to the truck thermometer.  I know how it is to get prompt vehicle servicing but I went to SMP on Circle Drive, because what choice did I have?  You need a working heater in weather like this.  To my utter amazement, without a pre-arranged appointment they got my truck in to be looked at, and had the fan motor replaced such that I drove it home tonight.  That was an enormous stroke of good fortune if you ask me.

I bought two pair of new jeans today.  The first pair of new jeans I've got in quite a long time.  Size was a 34 waist.  I'm not immediately certain, but it may have been last millennia when I bought pants that small for myself.  And they fit great!

No comments: