Wednesday, May 12, 2004

No one seemed to like the guessing game I proposed a couple of days ago. I'm not exactly sure why that is, as I recieved no feedback on the game. I am assuming it is because it revolved around a money figure. People don't always respond to questions like that. So, we will try a new game.

Today's game will be a time guessing game. I spent yesterday writing a report on the situation in Souris. In specific, whether the iron filter system that is installed, is providing any benefit, and for how long it can be operated, before it exhausts itself. The report writing took me nearly all day yesterday, and at the conclusion of it, I emailed it to all relevant parties. These people all live in Manitoba, so according to their clocks, they recieved it after normal business hours.

In short, the report said, the iron filters are useless. It is now Wednesday morning and I am nervously awaiting everyone's response to my report. The tension mounts as more time elapses without a response. I figure I'll be into full panic mode if I don't hear something before lunch.

However, that's all ancillary information. Today's guessing game is, when will I get the first call about the report? All times submitted should be made according to current Saskatchewan time. I believe that is Mountain Daylight Time but don't hold me to that.

Let the games begin!!

No comments: