Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Reflections on a Wednesday night:

As I sat in my truck tonight, waiting for it to warm up, I took note of the fact that it was 10:21 and the radio station I was listening to was 102.1.

Apparently the small sample bottle of waste water from Souris, with the iron oxidized, has confused a lot of people. (Come on! Given that I was putting it in there as a question, you had to know it wouldn't be that easy.)

You can't really stereotype who should be at a Slipknot concert. There was a diverse collection of people in the beer garden. (the guy with the grey hair, and the couple that looked like they'd come upon a satanic ritual, were obviously not there for the music though)

We didn't get that blizzard they were advertising. Nonetheless, the wind was stiff enough that my truck needed another gear on some of the hills.

(P.S. So far so good with the truck)

In my opinion, Killswitch Engage was the best act, and they didn't do an encore due to audience apathy.

I have to take back a blog I did earlier. I was listening to the radio on the way in to Saskatoon tonight, and there's actually a lot of support being rallied for the tsunami victims. I guess it isn't getting the same level of over-exposure because it happened some place remote, instead of the heart of world media, New York, U.S.A.


No comments: