Friday, January 21, 2005

Some people are just idiots.

Asstard

What we are looking at, in this picture, is an asstard, caught in its natural surroundings. And the natural surroundings for an asstard is . . . out in the real world, PISSING OFF normal people!!!

As I later discovered, we have a girl, on a cell phone, driving up the MIDDLE of Highway 6, in her 20 year old, blue Mustang. While not the 401 in Toronto, it is still a highway, with traffic that would like to go in both directions. And 99.98% of us would like to go more than 50 km/h, even if the conditions are less than optimal.

This kind of arrogant stupidity really gets on my nerves. I was stuck behind this asstard for 20 minutes, as I drove from Raymore to Southey. I could not get by! For the most part she was more on the WRONG side of the road, than the right one. I contemplated passing her on the right, but the crazy moron was also a little unstable with her direction, so I didn't need to have her veering into me, should I make a bold, and non-standard move.

She didn't even more over for oncoming traffic. Maybe a little, but she was putting people coming from the south as close to their ditch as possible, because she wouldn't move off the center line of the road. I know we have laws against killing other humans but shouldn't there be a clause that covered grotesque stupidity!?!

If you need me, I'll be over in the corner, shaking my head.

No comments: