Saturday, January 22, 2005

Well, I guess for one day, I gotta hold my tongue where Microsoft is concerned.

Remember my entry from a week or two ago, about the size of my Hotmail inbox? If you do not, here's the 25 words or less update. I didn't get the free upgrade, so I sent a polite request to Hotmail support, asking for the upgrade.

I didn't think it would get me anywhere. They are weiners, and we're at war. Well, I guess I'm at war but they're not.

I logged into my Hotmail this afternoon. There was one of those monthly newsletters from Hotmail telling me about features and such. This tweaked my mind to check my inbox size. Yup, its 250 MB.

Thank you Microsoft. I've had my issues with you, at many times in our tenuous relationship. But for today, I must be contrite. You deserve my thanks, and I politely give it.

Thank you.

No comments: