Friday, April 08, 2005

I need to get something off my chest.

What the hell is wrong with people that leave voice messages!?! Okay, you didn't manage to catch me live. You have to leave a message. Can you just leave a semi-useful one? Its not that hard. Cover some very basic facts.

name
reason for calling
what response you want

And its the, what response, that trips people up. They'll talk for two minutes leaving the message, and then not request what they want in return. Do you want me to solve something? Do you want a document for records? Or my personal favorite, please call me. But OH, OH, OH, you give me your phone number at 200 mph. How in the F&%K am I supposed to decipher the spew of noise you made that is supposed to be a phone number. 2-7-blbhalbhalhbalhblahblahbolah Oh yeah, that means a LOT to me.

To hell with you! I am NOT re-listening to your voice mail 19 times trying to get every digit. Be a weiner with me and I'll return the favor.

Idiots.

No comments: