Wednesday, April 06, 2005

What an incredible couple of days!

I'm busy all the time but the last two days have been retarded. There were three jobs closing this week. (Now only two, as one was deferred a week because the spec changed) Consequently my phone was ringing off the hook. Call after call after call looking for pricing, questions about what's included, and general chatter about the projects. On top of that has been a bunch of new projects coming up out of the ground. We were the named supplier in one that just came out, and I didn't even know about it. Someone called for pricing and we didn't even know it was up for tender yet!

On the good news front, we got a big one in Manitoba. It was confirmed we were low-bid on a 200 USgpm plant just north and east of Winnipeg. So, for all of you that live in the greater Winnipeg area, I'll probably be in town at some point this summer. But with that project, and the one that closes tomorrow, we're going to be in excellent position as we move into the summer construction season.

I've been trying to get things finished and when I get home, I don't last long before I fall asleep on the couch. I need a better plan that this. :-)

Toodles!

No comments: