Saturday, April 09, 2005

I've been watching WTBS a lot. The self-proclaimed 'Superstation' Turns out that the commercial free movie channels are a cultural wasteland of crap that holds NO appeal for me.

WTBS began its life as an Atlanta, Georgia station, and evolved into a cable basic throughout wherever I've travelled. But its still an Atlanta channel, and consequently, they still have some Atlanta-centric advertisements.

Take for instance the Remodel America commercial. And during this stellar piece of marketing, they are promoting the benefits of the CedarMax home siding material.

I hate this commercial. Is anyone duped by this? Its a total joke. And the commercial is just cheesy to a degree that I don't have words. How can any well-thought person be drawn in by this? Is the worst kind of obvious scam. At the very least, if you wanna sell me, make an effort. This commercial just pisses me off.

No comments: