Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I sit here tonight, cautiously optimistic about the future course of my working life.

I was in Maple Creek today. That project is coming along wonderfully. It does not look very complete, in any of the pictures I could show (which I won't because they won't really mean anything to anyone else) but we're real close. By the end of next week, with two guys working, we will have 3 units complete, and ready to make water. In six weeks. 6 weeks and I've gotten the capacity for 650 USgpm of bottled water to be produced by a water treatment plant. I am taking a considerable amount of professional pride in that achievement.

And from 'The Place We Do Not Name' there is also positive news. The 'loan' membranes have come out, and the original membranes (each one having been individually, chemically cleaned) have gone back in. Performance on Day 1 from the original (but cleaned) membranes is slightly better than what we had from the loaned (new) membranes. This is an exciting turn of events as all previous attempts have been rather dismal failures. I have hope again, that maybe that project will finally, mercifully, go to sleep.

So I am happy, and full of hope tonight. Thanks for listening. Your support is more valued than I can say.

Toodles!

No comments: