Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Another exhausting day in the life of a water treatment engineer.

On a positive note, I secured another project for the company.  I feel pretty good about that.  Granted, I didn't pour my heart and soul into it, like I did for the project in Manitoba, but we got it, and that's nice.  Make a couple bucks and get something for our, less skilled, technicians to develop their talent.  It will work nicely.

Besides that, I was managing about 6 other projects, listening to staff complaints and trying to put that back together.  Its hard to get much constructive done when you spend your whole day talking to people.  Which is a weird scenario for me to find myself in because I am not really a talker.  But I must be doing something right, if we're making all this money.

Thanks for listening people.  I appreciate this soap box to speak from.

Toodles!!

No comments: