Friday, June 25, 2004

Have you ever been in one of those bathrooms with huge mirrors? Or one of those bathrooms with mirrored shower doors? In my sister's new house, there is a bathroom off the kitchen. Its got an interesting shower (Which BTW Candace and Trevor, could use a nicer shower curtain) and a mirror that runs the length of the small room. Thus, when you're using the commode, as a guy, you can watch yourself.

Am I the only person that is creeped out by this? I'm doing some anecdotal reckoning but I would suspect that the average length of time to do one's business is 30 seconds. Its not entirely impossible to not look, but when its RIGHT THERE, I find it impossible to not glance up at least once. And then I'm watching myself do my business, and it troubles me in a vague, not easily defined, way.

Obviously girls woundn't have the EXACT same experience, in that bathroom. But how about the rest of you guys? Or girls when the shower doors are mirrored? Am I alone in this? Discuss amongst yourselves.

Toodles!

No comments: