Tuesday, June 22, 2004

A new survey question for my faithful readers.

My parents are on vacation right now. They are on a 3 week bus tour to Alaska. I am glad they have gone on this trip. They deserve to have more experiences than just staying home, doing chores, and earning money at their various odd jobs. (tutoring, contract sewing, etc)

This does, however, leave me with something of a question. What do I do for the weekend? Half the point of going to Saskatoon every weekend is to spend time with my family. There's no family in Saskatoon this weekend. I could stay in Watson for the weekend but, I have to be in Maple Creek on Monday, so whatever I choose to do, should take me closer to Maple Creek. It would seem that no matter what I choose, its a weekend alone. I am less than enthusiastic about this turn of events.

Does anyone have any thoughts? I would gladly entertain a plan. Contact as usual. Toodles!!

No comments: