Monday, June 21, 2004

Okay people, heads up! Its time to get serious about something.

June has now arrived, and I feel the time is at hand that we discuss the vacation situation. As you all should know, I'm going. Once my handlers from SP let me know when monster trucks are next year, we'll have the time window pinned down. That leaves us with only a few questions.

Where - I'm still voting Cuba
Resort - I've had the 'Beaches' corporation suggested to me
How much - probably critical for some people
Hotel Rating - I'm pushing for 5 star, simply because I've done everything from 3 to 5, and for the extra you pay for 5 star, its really worth it
Amenities - probably the wrong word but I'm looking for suggestions on resort services that are important - say golf, for instance
Cultural exchange - do you want a resort buried in the jungle, or something more urban, thus allowing for more immersion in the culture of a foreign country
Agenda - Do you wanna party hard on vacation? Just lie on the beach and listen to the ocean? Experience a different culture? Shop? Tour?

These are my preliminary questions, to kick off the vacation planning duties. As I have now posed the question, I will take the position of co-ordinator. I have a small staff that will be employed to research available packages, secure pricing, and help determine how much do we get for how little. Right now I'm looking for comments. What do you want from your vacation experience?

Reply as always. Toodles!

No comments: