Monday, July 26, 2004

Update to Friday's depressing blog.

Things needed to change. So, they did.

I had a chat with my boss this morning. I explained my point of view and how I did not appreciate the comments directed at me during last week's operations meeting. He agreed. My boss said he felt the tone of the comments directed my way was inappropriate. However, he had some vision on it that I was clouded from seeing. After a good chat, he brought me around to understanding that it was all about changing things, and making them better. So it will all work out, by the end of the game.

Those of you concerned for my state of mind, thank you for your comments. The interest you have in my predicament was appreciated. Its not to have support from the ones that care. And to answer the questions put to me, yes, there will be changes in operation at work. We're going to expand the roles of a few people, and get me some help. I am feeling relieved.

Thanks for listening and have a great day!

No comments: