Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I have a question.

We've discussed this particular topic before, here in Blogland. Nonetheless it has come up again so a few opinions would be appreciated. Reply as always.

I have these dating site memberships. I signed up for them a long time ago, when I was kind of sad, and moping about the state of my romantic life. I have vacillated back and forth between pursuing them, and ignoring them. Right now I'm in kind of a weird place between wanting something, and not having the time to pursue it. I also don't know, with much definition if there are candidates in my life that I'm just not seeing. (if you're out there, reading this and want to volunteer for candidate status, please let me know) Anyway, back to the story.

Some girl on one of these sites 'apparently' sent me two messages yesterday afternoon. On this particular site you can not read the message unless you pay for a membership. From what scant information I can access for free, I am intrigued. This is probably due to an appalling lack of romantic interest in my personage lately. I'll spare the drama but the bottom line is, I'm not sure where I stand with anyone, but I am tiring of sitting alone to watch TV. Thus I'm intrigued and wonder if I should see what this particular girl is thinking.

So, to the question. Do I spend the money and see what is up with this new person?

Answer as always. Toodles

No comments: