Tuesday, August 10, 2004

We are going to introduce a new feature here at TELK - Grant's Rants. This feature is:

The Pain Report

My new approach to life is intended to be a healthier one. I'm not going to go into the long list of particulars but I have a variety of things that I would really like to have go away. One of which is pain.

Its not soul destroying pain, but it is irritating and I wish it would go away. Its rarely the same thing, day to day, but one thing or another is bugging me. I know from experience that a lot of these things are psycho-somatic. Not necessarily accurate physical pain, but pain manifesting itself as a physical sympton of my emotional/mental state. I've been here before and most of my troubles can be traced to mental conditions.

However, I have a goal. And that is, to have a completely pain free day before the end of September. That's 6 weeks away. I think it is achievable. However, in pursuit of this goal I am going to document (mostly for my own purposes) what malady I am trouble by, on each day.

Bear with me, even though this information may be a little depressing. It is for a greater purpose, and if anyone has suggestions, for whatever the daily irritant is, I will gladly welcome them.

Toodles!

No comments: