Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Its time to blast someone again.

Why is it that SaskTel has to treat their rural customers so poorly? This pisses me off. I'm in the middle of a great wasteland. The internet is my lifeline to the rest of the world. I don't so much like it as I NEED it. Disconnected I feel barren and alone.

So our SaskTel connection goes down this afternoon, AGAIN. I've already told you how that makes me feel, and we won't dwell on that anymore. So fine, it goes down. If its going to crash and burn this often, why don't they provide a reset button on their cable modem? I don't understand this. When you have to 'maintain' your connection this often, it only makes sense to me you provide the ability to cycle the power on your connect. Especially considering how often it goes in the tank and needs to be reset.

My official, thumbs down, goes to SaskTel today. Feel free to spit on all their employees.

No comments: